George P. Bray
Summary of Qualifications
- Community Leader knowledgeable and skilled in community affairs
- Strategic thinker highly skilled in developing new visions and building & leading teams
- 40 years of progressive and professional leadership with successful track record driving results
- Exceptional team management experience in variety of complex environments
- High energy manager with track record of successful management accomplishments
- Dynamic leader with reputation of authenticity able to bring energy and enthusiasm to any effort
International Federation of Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (IFPW)
November 2016 – Present
VP Member Engagement – IFPW
VP Programs & Services – IFPW Foundation
AmerisourceBergen Corporation, Inc.
VP Customer Development – Walgreens
2013 – 2016
Managed the relationship for ABC with its largest customer and the worlds largest retail drug chain
Lead Integration President
2012 – 2013
Supported the integration of the largest customer into the ABC distribution network and successfully integrated operating regions, the distribution center network, and regional functions, representing over $50M of savings.
Regional Vice President – North Region
2004 – 2012
- Led AmerisourceBergen Drug Company’s largest region with responsibility for 800+ associates, $25B+ in revenue, and $350M in Operating Income.
- Restructured long time regional management group into high performing team.
- Was chosen to successfully integrate two regions into the single largest ABDC operating region
Vice President, Distribution Center Manager – Paducah, KY
2001 – 2004
Managed ABCs top distribution center
Corporate VP Sales & Marketing – Health Systems
2000 – 2001
Responsible for largest customer segment within AmerisourceBergen
Vice President, General Manager – Birmingham Division
1998 – 2000
Successfully managed largest division turnaround effort in company history
Replaced management team and retooled division.
Vice President, Sales & Marketing – Paducah Region/Division
1997 – 1998
Managed sales, marketing, and sales operations for corporation’s most successful division
D&K Healthcare Resources, St. Louis, Missouri
1992 – 1996
Division President, Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing, member of the Board of Directors, and senior member of management team recruited to turnaround and grow company as it filed for IPO.
L.S. DuBois Son & Co., Inc. / Alco Health Services/Corporation/ AmeriSource Corporation
May 1973 – August 1989
- President-L.S. DuBois division of AHSC/AmeriSource
- Senior Vice President – L.S. DuBois division of AHSC
- V. P. Regional Development-Alco Health Services Corporation
- Vice President Sales-L.S. DuBois Son & Company Inc.
- Director of Sales & Marketing – L.S. DuBois Son & Co., Inc.
- Marketing Manager- L.S. DuBois Son & Co., Inc.
Ohio State University – Fisher College of Business
Honors: Deloitte Business Plan Finalist
Indiana University – Kelley School of Business
B.S. Business Administration
Honors: Deans List five semesters
Northwestern University-Kellogg School of Mgt.,
Executive Development Program
Barkley Regional Airport Authority (PAH)
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Paducah Area Community Reuse Organization (PACRO)
Board of Directors
Oscar Cross Boys & Girls Club
Advisor, Investor, Board of Directors
Salesian Boys & Girls Club, Columbus, OH
Past Executive VP Resource Development-Board of Governors, Investor
Columbus, OH Boys & Girls Club
Past Board of Directors, Investor